Discover how creating consistent and authentic content on LinkedIn can attract the attention of your target clients with my LinkedIn Toolkit. In my first year as a self-employed freelance copywriter and web designer, over a third of my earnings came from LinkedIn referrals – either from people recommending me for work or, more often than not, from professionals reaching out to me after seeing my content on their feed.
After carrying out several video training sessions about how to harness the power of LinkedIn, specifically looking at creating content that generates leads, I am excited to launch this LinkedIn Toolkit – designed to support freelancers and small businesses to make the most out of the world’s largest professional network.
Starting from £15 per month, you’ll get exclusive content, training sessions, writing prompts and eBooks that will help you get out of the LinkedIn rut and develop a daily routine that yields results.
Ready to sign up?
Pop over to my Patreon for more information about the LinkedIn Toolkit’s Paid Membership or scroll down to read some free articles and get a taste of what to expect.
Choose Your Tier.
There are two tiers to the LinkedIn Toolkit, both are very accessible for freelancers and small businesses who simply want to get more out of LinkedIn and be accountable for building a consistent presence on the platform.
£ 15per month
- The basic tier is ideal for freelancers or small businesses who want to invest in transforming their LinkedIn presence. Be accountable for your online networking and learn how to create content that generates high-value leads for your business.
- – Access to Content By The Sea LinkedIn Community
- – Monthly Algorithm Updates
- – Access to Weekly Blogs
- – Exclusive eBook Download: How to Create Content that Converts
- – Weekly Tips and Tricks for LinkedIn Content Creation
£ 25per month
- The premium tier includes a one-off LinkedIn profile review, a quarterly content review and monthly LinkedIn post prompts!
You get all of the basic tier plus:
- – One-off LinkedIn Profile Audit & 30-min Video Call
- – Monthly Webinar on Various Content Topics
- – Monthly Prompts for LinkedIn Post Ideas
People who like what I do.
"I have been following all of Ellen's advice about LinkedIn. within the first week of trying out the advice I had a lead come in. It's been a couple of weeks now and my engagement has increased MASSIVELY, leads are still coming in and I finally feel I have found my voice on this platform. I highly recommend Ellen for her expertise in LinkedIn and all things web design/ copywriting!"
"Network B2B has used Content by the Sea in our group meetings for LinkedIn and content marketing training sessions to our members, the positive feedback was phenomenal. The sessions were delivered with simplicity while being very informative and easy to follow. The training sessions went from a couple of bookings to delivering sessions throughout the UK. I would have no hesitation using Content by the Sea again and would highly recommend them."
Here's a taster...
Get a taste for what I do from these free articles exploring how to transform your LinkedIn, create content that sells and do it consistently.